- Moong dal lentils – Washed green legume – 100 grams,
- Country ghee / Pure ghee – 100 grams,
- Sugar – 150 grams,
- Mawa / Khoi_Mawa – 100 grams,
- Cashews – Cashew 20 (finely chopped),
- Raisins – 20 nos,
- Almond_ Almond – 10 nos (finely chopped),
- Small cardamom / green cardamom – 05 nos (peeled)
For The Garnish:-
- 2 tbsp almonds (badam) silvers
How To Make Moong Dal Ka Halwa:-
- first, wash the moong dal and soak it in water for three hours. After three hours, wash the lentils and take out the water and blend in a mixer to a coarse paste without using any water. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a deep non-stick kadhai, add the yellow moong dal paste and cook on a medium flame for20-25 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- In about 20-25 minutes, the pulse will leave ghee and it will not stick to the embroidery. When this happens, remove the lentils in a vessel. Now pour Mawa (lost) in the embroidery and fry it while stirring it lightly. After roasting, take it out and keep it in a bowl.
- After that, take a sugar in a vessel and pour water equal to sugar and heat it. Boil water well and make its syrup. When the syrup is ready then take it out of the gas.
- Now put the embroidery on the gas again and add the moong dal mixture and syrup to it and cook on a low flame. In six to seven minutes, the syrup and pulses will be well mixed and your moong dal pudding will be ready. Now turn off the gas.
- Now your method of making mung dal pudding is complete. Now your Moong Dal ka Halwa is Ready. Just garnish it and serve it with cashew nuts, almond badam silver. By the way, you can store it in the fridge and consume it for one week.
Serve warm garnished with almond slivers and cashew nuts
(Visited 42 times, 1 visits today)