Aam Panna is a refreshing and tangy summer drink in India made with raw mangoes.
- Raw green mango (kachcha aam/Kairi) – 2 to 3 medium sized
- Roasted cumin powder (Jeera powder)- 1 1/4 tsp
- Black salt (kaala namak)- 1 1/4 tsp
- Sugar – 100 gm / 1/2 cup or as per taste
- Mint leaves (pudina) chopped – 5 tbsp
- Black pepper powder (kali mirch powder) – as per taste
- Peel the Raw mangoes and Pressure cook with 1 cup water till soft.
- Cool and remove the soft mango pulp from the seed.
- Add the mango pulp with black salt, sugar, mint and grind to a smooth paste.
- Add 1 liter cold water to the mango paste and mix well.
- Strain the mixture in a strainer (chalni).
- Add roasted cumin powder and black pepper powder.
- Pour into a tall glass with crushed ice and serve.
Note :- The prepared Raw mango pulp can be refrigerated for 3-4 days or can be stored in deep fridge for 6-7 days.
(Visited 40 times, 1 visits today)