- Almond 100 gm(keep aside 5-6 sliced almonds for garnishing)
- Milk 2 glasses
- Solid milk or condensed milk 125 gm
- Sugar 6 tbsp(you can adjust as per taste if using sweetened condensed milk)
- Vanilla ice cream 2 scoop
- Blanch almonds and peel off the skin.
- Add peeled almonds in milk and boil.
- Add solid milk or condensed milk and sugar and cook until ingredients are well combined.let it cool.
- Now blend the mixture in a blender.
- Add a scoop of ice cream in a glass and pour almond shake on top.garnish with sliced almonds and serve chilled.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)