- 150 gms paneer grated or crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups boiled, peeled and mashed potatoes
- 2 green chilli(hari mirch) finely chopped
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 5 tbsp corn flour
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder(zeera powder)
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves(hara dhaniya)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp cashewnuts chopped
- 1 tbsp raisins
- oil for shallow frying
- 3 tsp Cornflour/Arrowroot for dusting
- Mix all the ingredients for tikki well, add green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Divide Paneer mixture in equal portions.
- Make lemon size balls. Flatten each ball and place a little stuffing inside.
- Close the ball and make a tikki shape.
- Dust tikki in cornflour/Arrowroot and shallow fry in a pan with some oil till evenly golden from both the sides.
- Serve with green chutney and Chole.
(Visited 50 times, 1 visits today)