Easy to make Andhra style Mango Pickle recipe made with raw mangoes and spices.
- 1 kg raw mango, cleaned, wiped and chopped into small pieces
- 50 gm Red chilli powder
- 200 gm mustard seeds (Rai)
- 30 gm fenugreek seeds (Methidana)
- 1 tsp Asafoetida (Hing)
- Salt 150 gm or as per taste
- 250 gm Sunflower/Groundnut/sesame Oil
- Dry roast the mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds and grind into a fine powder.
- Take a clean wide mixing bowl.
- Add mango pieces, chilli powder, salt, mustard seeds powder, fenugreek seeds powder, asafoetida and mix well.
- Coat the Mango pieces well with the masala.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Cover the jar and Keep it to rest for 48 hours.
- After 48 hours, store into a clean and sun dried airtight jar / Ceramic pickle jar and keep under the sun for 4-5 days.
(Visited 64 times, 1 visits today)