- Yogurt 250 gms
- Eggplant/Baingan (Big one) 200 gms
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli flakes 1/4 tsp
- Chaat Masala 1/4 tsp
- Cumin (zeera) 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Add salt and chilli flakes to yogurt and mix well.
- Cut brinjals in thin rounds.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry eggplants from both the sides till light brown.
- Add these fried eggplant slices in yogurt mixture.
- Heat 2 tbsps of oil in a frying pan.
- Add cumin seed to it and fry till it starts to crackle.
- Pour it over the eggplant raita.Sprinkle Chaat Masala.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve chilled with Vegetable Pulao,Chicken/Mutton Pulao,Chicken/Mutton Tahari.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)