Spicy Baked Macaroni and Cheese recipe-Baked Macaroni with Vegetables and Cheese, flavoured with spices.
- Macaroni 1 cup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Red Chilli Flakes ½ tsp
- Oregano ¼ tbsp
- Worchestershire sauce 1 tbsp
- Fresh tomato puree 1 cup
- Capsicum 1 small cubes
- Carrot 1 small cubes
- Cauliflower florets 1 cup
- Onion 1 cut in squares
- Garlic 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Green chili 2 (chopped)
- Green coriander ½ bunch (chopped)
- Cheddar cheese ½ cup (grated)
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Boil macaroni in boiling water al dente.
- In a pan heat oil and put chopped garlic, onion and sauté it for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add carrot, capsicum, cauliflower, tomato puree, chopped green chilies, red chili crushed, red chili powder, oregano, salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce.
- Stir well and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add boiled macaroni in to the vegetables and mix well.Turn off the heat.
- Take a deep baking glass dish, put the macaroni mixture in it, and sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top with crushed red chili and oregano.
- Bake it in pre- heated oven on 180 degree c for 10 minutes.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)