- 1 litre Milk
- 2 tbsp wheat flour(atta)
- 7-8 tbspn. of Sugar (adjust if adding sweetened condensed milk)
- 5 bananas Cut into round 1 inch
- 1/2 tsp cardamom(elaichi)powder
- 2 tbsp cashews(optional)
- 2 tbsp Pure ghee/butter
- water 5-6 tbsp or as required to make whole wheat flour paste
- Roast wheat flour(Atta) on a tawa(griddle) until light brown.
- Keep stirring while roasting to avoid burning.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Add water and mix well to avoid lumps, keep aside.
- Heat Butter/ghee in a deep saucepan.
- Add sliced banana’s and fry till soft for 3-4 mins.
- Add milk slowly and bring it to boil.
- Add wheat flour(Atta) mixture and keep stirring otherwise lumps will form.
- Cook on low heat for 3-4 mins or until thickened.
- Add cardamom powder stir well. Turn off the heat.
- Garnish with cashews. Serve hot/cold.
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)