- Gram flour – 250 grams,
- Sugar – 250 grams,
- Ghee – 200 grams,
- Milk- 02 teaspoons,
- Cashews -2 teaspoons (finely chopped),
- Almond- 2 tablespoons (finely chopped),
- Pistachio-1 tablespoons (prolonged)
- Small cardamom / green cardamom – 05 nos (peeled pc)
Method Of Making Besan Barfi:-
- first take a gram flour in a pan and add milk and two tablespoons of ghee in it and mix all the things well.
- Now add ghee to the pan and heat it. When the ghee is warm, add the gram flour in it and fry it well, stirring constantly.
- Put the gram flour in a plate. After that add sugar and 1/2 cup water into the pan and cook it.
- When the two tablespoon of sugar syrup begins to be made in the shear, pour the gram flour in it and cook it.
- Also add icing powder, almonds and cashew nuts to it. When the mixture of gram flour arrives in a freezing condition, take it out of the gas.
- Now add a little ghee to a plate and smooth the surface. After that, mix the gram flour in the plate and spread it equally with the help of the cloves.
- Put chopped pistachios on top of barfi and allow the surface of barfi with the help of a spoon and keep it for 2 hours.
finally, serve besan burfi or store in airtight container.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)