- Egg 1
- Butter 2 tbsp(melted and at room temperature)
- Milk 300 ml
- All purpose Flour (Maida) 200 gm
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence ¼ tsp
- Castor sugar or plain sugar 2 tbsp
- Dry blueberries 3 tbsp
- Butter or sunflower oil as required for cooking
- Maple syrup(optional)
- Mix together milk and melted clarified butter and eggs.
- Put the all purpose flour, baking powder and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add milk mixture and beat well to make a smooth batter.
- Stir in the 2 tbsp blueberries and vanilla essence.
- Heat a little oil/butter in a large frying pan for 1 minute.
- Add a small amount of batter to one side of the pan.
to make pancakes about 7.5 cm across.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes over a medium heat until small bubbles appear on the surface of each pancake.
- turn and cook another 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Cover with kitchen paper to keep warm while you use up the rest of the batter.
- Serve with Maple syrup and blueberries.
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)