Quick and easy Boondi Raita recipe.Popular indian accompaniment with biryani and pulao.
- 200 gms yogurt
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- ½ tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cumin seed powder
- 1 tbsp chat masala
- Salt as per taste
- Few chopped coriander leaves
- 4 tbsp boondi
- Combine all the ingredients except boondi into a mixing bowl.
- Give a nice whisk until all are incorporated well.
- Check the taste add salt if required.
- Place the yogurt mixture in the fridge to chill.
- Just before serving top the raita with boondis.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with biryani/pulao.
Tip : Alter the spices and seasoning as per your taste. You could add the boondis in the raita 30 mins before serving if you like to eat them soft.
(Visited 47 times, 1 visits today)