Quick and easy Boondi Raita recipe.Popular indian accompaniment with biryani and pulao.
- 200 gms yogurt
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- ½ tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cumin seed powder
- 1 tbsp chat masala
- Salt as per taste
- Few chopped coriander leaves
- 4 tbsp boondi
- Combine all the ingredients except boondi into a mixing bowl.
- Give a nice whisk until all are incorporated well.
- Check the taste add salt if required.
- Place the yogurt mixture in the fridge to chill.
- Just before serving top the raita with boondis.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with biryani/pulao.
Tip : Alter the spices and seasoning as per your taste. You could add the boondis in the raita 30 mins before serving if you like to eat them soft.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)