- All purpose flour (Maida) 2.5 cups
- Active dry Yeast 1.5 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Sugar/honey 1 tbsp
- Black pepper ¼ tsp (crushed)
- Butter 2 tbsp melted
- Parmesan cheese 1/4 cup (grated)
- Mozarella cheese 1/4 cup (grated)
- Warm water 1 cup or as needed
- In a small bowl mix yeast, honey/sugar with warm water and let it rest for 10-12 minutes or until mixture becomes foamy.
- Mix half of the flour, oil, salt and pepper with the yeast mixture.
- Gradually mix the remaining flour little at a time and knead into a smooth dough for 6-7 minutes.
- Lightly grease the dough with oil and let it rest for 1-2 hours or until double in size.
- Grease a baking tray and pre-heat oven for 10-15 minutes on 400 F or 200 degree C.
- Mix melted butter and minced garlic in a bowl.
- Spread the dough on the greased baking tray or parchment paper.
- Add butter and garlic mixture on the dough and top with grated cheese.
- Sprinkle Black pepper on top of grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 9-10 minutes.
- Remove once starting to brown at the edges.
- Let it cool for 2-3 minutes before cutting.
- Serve hot with Tomato kecthup/Mayonnaise garlic dip.
- Note :- You can sprinkle Mixed herbs (oregano, thyme, basil) for seasoning.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)