Kid’s Favourite Easy Cheesy Chicken and Macaroni in white Sauce with Sweet corn.
- Sweet corn 1 cup
- Macaroni boiled 2 cups
- Boneless Chicken boiled and shredded 2 cups
For White Sauce:
- Butter 4 tbsp
- All Purpose Flour (Maida) 4 tbsp
- Water 1 cup
- Milk 2 cups
- Grated cheddar cheese 3/4 cup + 4 tbsp
- Mustard powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chilli flakes and Oregano as required
- Melt butter in a pan. Add all purpose flour with salt, pepper and mustard powder.
- Saute for 1 minute on low flame.
- Gradually pour in milk and water while whisking vigorously, keep stirring.
- Cook on low flame while stirring till sauce thickens.
- When sauce thickens, turn off the flame and mix sweet corn, macaroni, chicken and cheese.
- Mix well and pour into oven proof baking dish.
- Top with 4 tbsp grated cheddar cheese and bake for 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degree C.
- Add Chilli flakes and oregano on top before serving.
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)