- Chicken ½ cup (boiled and shredded)
- Mayonnaise 4 tbsp
- Tomato 1 small (chopped in tiny cubes seeds removed)
- Fresh coriander chopped 1 tbsp
- Carrot 1 small (chopped in tiny cubes)
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Black pepper power 1/2 tsp
- Red chili flakes 1/2 tsp (lightly roast and crush whole red chillies)
- Salt to taste
- Onion 1 medium (sliced )
- Bread 4 slices
- Cheese slices 2
- Butter 2 tbsp
- In a bowl mix together chicken, mayonnaise, tomato, coriander, carrot, lemon juice, black pepper powder, chilli flakes and salt.
- Apply butter on one side of bread.
- Spread filling on other side of bread. Place cheese slice and cover with other bread slice.
- Press to close sandwich and apply butter on top side of bread.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and toast sandwich from both sides for up to 3 mins or until golden brown and cheese melts.
- Remove from pan and slice each sandwich diagonally and serve with Tomato ketchup.
(Visited 137 times, 1 visits today)