- Egg Noodles 1 Packet
- Chicken 250 gm boneless
- Carrots 3 (thinly sliced)
- Spring onion 1/2 cup chopped
- Green/ Red Capsicum 1 (thinly sliced)
- Cabbage 100 gms chopped finely
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp or as per taste
- Garlic pods 5-6 crushed and chopped
- Chilli Sauce 2 tsp or as per taste
- Soya Sauce 2 tsp
- Ajinomoto(chinese salt) a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Eggs (optional) 2
- Water as required
- Oil 3 tbsp
For Chicken :
- In a saucepan add chicken with 1 cup water,pepper and salt to taste. Cook until done.
- Shred the chicken pieces and keep aside.
For Noodles :
- Boil 9 cups of water in another saucepan add the Noodles with salt and 1 tbsp oil.Boil Al dente for 3-4 minutes.
- Place in a strainer, drain water and pour some cold water so that Noodles do not stick together.Drain water completely.
- Heat oil in a wok / pan and chopped garlic and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the vegetables (cabbage, carrots and capsicum) stir on high heat fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add shredded chicken and fry for a minute.
- Add Noodles, a pinch of ajinomoto and toss well.
- Add the black pepper, chilli sauce, soya sauce and toss gently until all the ingredients are combined together.
- Add Spring onion mix well and Turn off the heat.
- Serve Hot.
Note : if you want to add eggs , whisk them and scramble them in a pan for 1 minute.Add in the chow mein Noodles.Use Less salt as soya sauce contains salt.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)