- Chicken 500 gms boneless/with bone
- Green chillies 3 large chopped
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Fresh ginger 1 inch (peeled)
- Garlic cloves 6 (peeled)
- Fresh coriander/ hara dhaniya 1/2 bunch (chopped)
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Curry leaves 10
- Onions 2 large (sliced)
- Coconut milk 400 gm
- Tamarind paste 2 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 lime
- Salt to taste
- Grind green chillies, coriander powder, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic in a blender.
- Add 1 tbsp water and a pinch of salt.
- Grind to make a paste.
- Heat the oil in a large pan add curry leaves and fry for 30 seconds add the prepared paste, onions and chicken.
- Cook for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, bring to boil cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken becomes tender.
- Add tamarind paste and lime juice and cook for 5-6 mins.
- Garnish with fresh coriander.
- Serve hot with Rice/Roti
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)