- 200 gm Boneless Chicken breast
- 1/2 cup of All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/4 tsp Salt or as per taste
- Black Pepper powder as per taste
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- Cooking Oil (for deep frying)
- Cut chicken into nugget-size pieces, about 2 inch.
- Place the flour in a resealable plastic bag and mix with the garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Place the chicken pieces in the bag with the flour and toss to coat.
- Place the breadcrumbs in a wide plate, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Whisk the egg with 1 tablespoon water in a bowl.
- Remove pieces of chicken from the flour.
- Dip one piece at a time in the egg mixture, then the breadcrumbs, gently pressing the crumbs into the chicken, and set on a clean plate.
- Repeat with the remaining pieces of chicken.
- Put oil in deep fryer or put about 2 to 3 inches in a deep frying pan.
- Heat oil on hight heat and check temperature with a toothpick, dip a toothpick into the hot oil just before frying. The oil is ready if it froths.
- Fry chicken nuggets, 4 to 6 at a time, until golden brown, or about 4 minutes. Fry in seperate batches.
- Serve hot with Mayonnaise dip or tomato ketchup.
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)