- 1 packet of Hakka Noodles
- 250 gm of Chicken (boneless Boiled and shredded)
- 4-5 garlic cloves (crushed and minced)
- 100 gm Cabbage (finely chopped)
- 1 Carrot (finely chopped)
- 1 capsicum or red/yellow bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 onion (cut in squares)
- 2 Green Chillies (cut into lengthwise pieces)- optional
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 tbsp. of Cooking Oil
- Ajinomoto (Chinese Salt) a pinch (optional)
- 2 tbsp. Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Schezwan sauce
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (grounded)
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 spring Onion chopped
- In a large sauce pan boil water with ½ teaspoon salt.
- Add noodles and 1 teaspoon cooking oil and cook until noodles are tender to bite(al dente) approx for 3-4 mins.
- Do not Overcook the noodles. Drain noodles and immediately rinse them with cold water.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of cooking oil into noodles and set aside.
- In the same sauce pan add 2 tablespoons of oil, add minced garlic and fry for 20 seconds.
- Add green chillies, onion, cabbage, capsicum, carrots and stir fry on high heat for a minute.
- Add shredded chicken, soya sauce, schezwan sauce, vinegar, black pepper powder, ajinomoto and mix.
- Stir-fry for 2 minutes on high heat.
- Add noodles and stir for 5-6 minutes.
- Garnish with Spring onion.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Note :- you can skip the chicken from this recipe and make vegetable schezwan noodles.
(Visited 116 times, 1 visits today)