Learn how to make traditional Rajasthani Dish Churma with wheat flour and sooji.
- Wheat flour 2 cups
- Semolina (sooji) 5 tbsp
- Ghee 1/2 cup (melted)
- Sugar (powdered) 1 cup
- Soaked almond (finely chopped) 10
- Soaked cashews (finely chopped) 10
- Cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
- Ghee/oil for frying
- In a bowl mix wheat flour, semolina and ghee.
- Mix the ghee until wet sand like texture is formed.
- Make a stiff dough using very little water.
- Make about 15-20 balls with the dough.
- Heat the oil/ghee in a kadahi/wok.
- Deep fry the balls on low flame till it becomes golden brown.
- Drain the excess oil/ghee and keep aside.
- Churn it in grinder to a coarse mixture after it cools down.
- Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder, cashews, almonds and mix
- Serve with Dal Bati.
Note :- you can store the Churma in an air tight container for up to 8-10 days.
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)