- 1 kg Chicken (legs, thighs, and wings)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1 cup of Corn Flakes (powdered)
- 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Another ½ cup All-Purpose White (Maida) for second coating
- 1 ½ tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Water
- Oil for deep frying
- Combine 1/3 cup of flour, red Chilli Powder, salt, garlic powder and black pepper in a food storage plastic bag.
- Put chicken in the bag and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Whisk together the egg and water. Dip the coated chicken in the egg and water mixture.
- Combine the corn flakes powder with the 1/3 cup of all purpose flour,season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken in the corn flakes mixture.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces on medium heat from both the sides to seal the coating.
- Lower the heat and continue to cook by turning occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is tender and juices run clear.
- Serve with Ketchup, French fries and Mayonnaise dip.
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)