Quick and Nutritious low calorie Curried Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe for healthy breakfast.
Calories per serving – 410
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper or capsicum
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 slices multi-grain bread or whole wheat bread toasted
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach or lettuce
- Combine eggs, yogurt, bell pepper, curry powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl, stir well.
- Place spinach/lettuce on whole grain bread, top with egg salad, and serve with fresh fruits on the side.
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)