- Eggs 10
- Sugar 1 cup
- Mawa/Khoya 1 cup
- Clarified/Pure Ghee 1 cup
- Green cardamom powder 1 tsp
- Almonds and Pistachio sliced as required
- Yellow food colour a pinch (optional)
- Combine eggs, ghee and sugar, whisk well.
- Pour this mixture into a non stick pan and cook on low flame.
- Keep Stirring continuously to avoid the halwa from sticking and burning in the pan.
- Add cardamom powder, yellow food color (if using) to it and mix well.
- When ghee starts to separate, cook on high flame for 3-4 minutes tossing constantly.
- Remove in a Dish and garnish with sliced almonds and Pistachio.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)