- Eggs – 6
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Onion – 2 Large, finely chopped
- Green Chillies – 3 slit lengthwise
- Tomato – 1 Large,finely chopped
- Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder -1 tsp
- Coriander Seeds Powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – To Taste
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp (chopped)
To Roast and Grind
- Poppy Seeds/Khus Khus – 1 tsp
- cashews (kaju) 7-8
- dry Coconut powder (khopra) – 4 tbsp
To fry eggs
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp oil
- Boil eggs, remove shell and make small slits in egg with knife, keep aside.
- Heat oil add red chilli powder and salt.Add eggs and toss well.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes or until all eggs get coated with masala and is evenly brown.
- Dry roast all the ingredients listed under ‘To Roast & Grind’ until light golden and aromatic.
- Grind to a fine paste using little water.
- In a pan/kadhai heat oil add onion, green chilies and saute until light brown.
- Ad ginger garlic paste and fry for 2-3 minutes, stirring continuosly.
- Add chilli, coriander and turmeric powder mix well. Add chopped tomatoes and cook until it becomes soft and mushy.
- Add grounded paste, salt, garam masala powder, 3-4 tbsp water and saute until oil starts to separate around 5-6 minutes on low flame.
- Add 2 cups of water and bring it to a boil.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until gravy becomes thick with the lid on.
- Place eggs in a serving dish and pour gravy on top.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve with roti/paratha / rice.
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)