- Almond-150 grams (feathers),
- Condensed milk – 200 grams,
- Sugar powder- 100 grams,
- Butter- 100 gms,
- Milk- 1 cups,
- Almond- 15,
- Small cardamom – 7 (ground),
- Baking powder- 1 teaspoons,
- Baking soda- 1/4 teaspoon,
- Instant Coffee Powder-1 Tbsp.
How To Make Eggless Almond Cake:-
- Take a mixture of molten butter and pistachios in a big bowl and tie it well.
- After mixing them, add candied milk and knead it well. Now take a second cup. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and filter it.
- After this add the grounded almonds and cardamom powder.
- Now take a spoon of milk and mix the coffee powder in it. After dissolving, add it to the solution of butter and sugar.
- Now mix both solutions and mix the mixture with some quantity of milk in it and grab the mixture.
- Note that the prepared mixture should not be too thick or too thin. It should be exactly like the pakora solution.
- Preheat oven at 180-degree centigrade for the baking cake. Now take a silicone pan and smooth it with butter on the inside.
- After that, put the cake solution into the pan and shake it, so that the solution can be spread in the equal quantity of pan.
- Now sprinkle whole almond in the pan and then put it in the oven on the lattice stand. Set the microwave to 180 ° C for 20 minutes in convection mode.
- Check the cake after 20 minutes. Take a knife for it and watch it inside the cake. If the knife does not stick in the cake mixture, then the cake is ready.
- And if the knife is sticking to a mixture of cake, then bake the cake again for a while.
- After baking, take out the cake and let it cool down. Remove the cake from the container without being cool.
Now your Eggless Almond Cake is ready. Cut it into a desired shape and serve it with finely chopped almonds.
(Visited 239 times, 1 visits today)