- Fish 500 gm
- Black cumin (Shahi Zeera) 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds (Zeera)1/2 tsp
- Dessicated Coconut 2 tbsp (Khopra powder)
- Poppy seeds 1 tsp
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Coriander powder (Dhaniya) 1 tsp heaped
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Chilli powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- Oil 3-4 tbsp
- Brown Onion Paste 4 tbsp (Crispy fried brown and grinded)
- Coriander leaves hara dhaniya 2 tbsp for garnish
- Green chilies 2 slit (optional)
- Lightly Dry roast black cumin, cumin seeds, poppy seeds and desiccated coconut.
- Grind Together adding 2 tbsp water into a smooth paste and keep aside.
- In a bowl mix yogurt with coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder and turmeric.
- Heat oil in a pan, add yogurt mixture and fry for 6-7 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add Dessicated Coconut and poppy seeds paste fry for 4-5 minutes and stir continuously.
- Add brown onion paste in the masala, mix well.
- Add fish pieces, green chillies and 1 cup water, cover and cook on low flame for 10-15 minutes or till fish becomes tender and oil floats on top.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with Rice / Roti.
(Visited 52 times, 1 visits today)