- Fish Fillets 500 gm cut in 2 inch cubes (Rawas/Surmai/Pomfret)
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Kashmiri Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
- Chaat masala 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Hung curd 2 tbsp
- Tandoori food color 1/4 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Marinate the fish pieces with salt, turmeric powder, lemon juice and garlic paste.
- Keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Add kashmiri chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, chaat masala, oil and tandoori food color in the curd. Mix well.
- Coat the marinated fish pieces with the curd mixture. Marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree C and brush oil on the fish pieces.
- Grill the fish pieces at 180 degree c for 15 minutes or until done.
- Serve Fish Tikka with onion rings/salad and green chutney.
(Visited 43 times, 1 visits today)