- Potato 2 kg
- Oil 2 liter
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Wash potatoes and Cut potatoes approximately 1/4 inch thick slices than cut these slices into 1/4 inch thick sticks.
- Rinse fries in a large bowl filled with 8-10 cups of cold water.
- Drain the water and add another 8-10 cups of ice cold water and let the fries sit for 1 hour.
- Remove potatoes from water, drain and pat dry them on a towel.
- Heat oil into heavy bottom pan and fry potatoes.
- Par cook the potatoes, it will take 7 minutes to turn in light brown.
- Take out from oil and put on strainer to drain out excess of oil.
- Now again fry potatoes on high flame for 2 minutes more until golden brown.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve hot.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)