- Milk- 1 liter (full cream)
- Cream- 200gm,
- Sugar- 150 grams,
- Vanilla custard powder – 50 grams
- Apple – 1
- Pomegranate – 1
- Mango – 1
- Grape- 250 grams
How To Prepare Fruit Custard:-
- Take a cup of milk and put the remaining milk in the frying pan. Put the custard powder in the cold milk and mix well. Note that there is no cluster of milk in the milk.
- When the milk is getting heated add the custard gourd milk in it. Also, add sugar and keep stirring continuously.
- Cook for about 10 minutes by running milk, making the milk thick. Close the gas when thickened and let the milk cool.
- As long as the milk is getting cold, make all the ingredients to be slightly grinded. Take out the grains of pomegranate and break the grapes and split it. Take a little math to the cream as well.
- When the milk is fully cooled, add cream and chopped fruits and mix it and keep it in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Your Fruit Custard is ready. When cool, remove the custard and serve it in a bowl. You can use it as a snack.
Serve with some chilled pomegranate pearls sprinkled and a strawberry on top.
Note:- The fruits which are mentioned above for the formation of custard, do not necessarily put you in the same fruit custard. You can put your choice or the currently available fruits according to the quantity given above.
Do not use watermelon while selecting fruit for custard. Because watermelon dissolves like water so that the taste of custard gets spoiled.