- Carrot- 500 grams (grated)
- Khoya- 250 grams (1 cups),
- Sugar- 250 grams (1 cups),
- Full cream milk-1 cups,
- Grated Coconut – Grated Coconut – 1/2 cup,
- Pure ghee – 2 teaspoons,
- Cashew nuts – 8-10 nos (finely chopped),
- Pistachio- 8-10 nos (finely chopped),
- Small cardamom- 5-6 nos.
How To Make Gajar Ki Barfi:-
- first, boil the milk in a large pan. When the milk starts to boil, put the grated carrots in it and keep it running in a little while.
- As long as the milk is boiling, finely cut cashews and pistachios. Peel green cardamom and make powder of its seeds. Also, make khoya mash by making them fried.
- When the carrot sucks milk, add ghee and fry it for 4-5 minutes. After this add powdered sugar and keep it running.
- After a while the sugar will melt and turn into syrup and gradually absorb the carrot syrup.
- When the syrup in the carrots almost dry, put the khoya in the curry and cook it while running until its water gets dry.
- When the water of the carrots is dry, add coconut, cardamom powder, and some cashew nuts to the pan and mix well. After this, turn off the gas.
- Now grease it on a flat plate and make it smooth. After this, put the carrot mixture on the plate and spread it equal to the corsage.
- Pour some cashew nuts and chopped pistachios from above and lightly press them.
- Now, the recipe for making your carrot barfi is complete. Now your delicious carrot barfi is almost ready.
Put it under the fan for 1 hour to cool it. After cooling, chop Barfi into the desired shape and enjoy with the family.
(Visited 49 times, 1 visits today)