Green chutney or Hari chutney is used with Tandoori dishes as a dip with snacks or as spread on sandwiches, rolls or wraps.
- 2 and 1/2 cups fresh coriander (hara dhaniya) leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves(pudina)
- 2-3 green chillies (hari mirch) as per your taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (nimbu ka ras)
- 2-3 tablespoon water or as needed to make the chutney
- a pinch of roasted cumin powder(zeera powder) – optional
- 2-3 tbsp Yogurt
- 1/4 tsp chaat masala
- Salt to taste
- Blend/puree all ingredients above to a smooth consistency.
- Serve as dip with pakoras, samosas, spread for sandwich/Rolls or with Chana Chaat.
Note :- You can store this Chutney in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
(Visited 40 times, 1 visits today)