600 gm FishPomfret Fish
1 pc Lemon
1 pod Garlic
As applicable Olive Oil
If you’re looking for a recipe that’s not only simple but also highlights the flavor of fish instead of drowning it out, try your hand at this one. Grilled fish is very simple and delicious. Your family will definitely ask you for more. Try these easy steps to make Grilled Fish.
- 1 pod Garlic (minced)
- 50 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A few sprigs of Rosemary or Oregano
- Salt and pepper to season
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
How to make Grilled Fish (Step By Step)
- First of all, whisk together all the ingredients of marinade in a bowl.
- Now, place cleaned fish fillet to the bowl.
- Toss to coat the fish well with marinade.
- Keep it aside for 45-60 minutes.
- Thereafter, grill the fish in a non-stick pan on medium flame.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Grilled Fish is ready to serve. Serve with squeeze of lemon and big salad.