- For the noodles Noodles- 200 gms (any noodles)
- Water as required
- Salt as required
- For the gravy Boneless Chicken(boiled and shredded)- 250 gm
- Finely chopped Onion- 4
- Ginger garlic paste- 1.5 tsp
- Gram flour- 3/4 tbsp
- Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- Red Chilli powder- 1 tsp
- Coconut milk- 1-1/4 cups
- Water/chicken stock 1- 1/4 cups
- Salt to taste
- Oil- 2 tablespoons
- For the Garnish Sliced and fried garlic- 1/4 cup
- Fried Noodles- 1/2 cup (optional)
- Crispy Fried brown onions- 1/4 cup
- Chopped coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Crushed roasted peanuts- 1/4 cup
- Finely sliced green chillies- 2
- Samosa strips Crispy and deep fried as required
- Red Chilli flakes 1 tbsp
- Spring onion- 2 tbsp chopped (optional)
- Lemon- 2 tbsp
- Boil the water required for noodles along with salt.
- Add the noodles and cook till the noodles are done. Drain and rinse in cold water, keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, Saute the onions till soft.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and fry for 1-2 minutes or till the raw smell goes away.
- Add the turmeric and chilli powder along with chicken and saute for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the gram flour with coconut milk, water/chicken stock, salt and mix well until gram flour is well blended with no lumps left.
- Pour the gramflour mixture on chicken and let it boil for 4-5 minutes or until it thickens, Switch off the flame.
- For Serving Take a serving bowl and add some boiled noodles.
- Pour the chicken gravy so that the noodles are well covered.
- Garnish with samosa strips, fried garlic, fried brown onion, crushed roasted peanuts, chopped coriander leaves, chopped green chillies, chilli flakes, fried noodles, spring onion and lemon juice.
- Serve hot.
Note :- You can use Boiled Minced meat(Keema) instead of Chicken.
(Visited 43 times, 1 visits today)