- Gourd- 500g
- Sugar – 200grams
- Khoya- 200 gm
- Cashew nuts – 1 teaspoons (finely chopped)
- Pistachio- 1 teaspoons (finely chopped)
- Chirongji Charoli – 1 teaspoon
- Ghee – 1 teaspoons
- Green Cardamom- 2-3
How To Prepare Lauki Ki Barfi:-
- first wash the gourd then cut the gourd from the middle and remove the seeds and grind it.
- Heat a pan add 2 liters of water to boil. When the water gets hot, add grated gourd in it.
- Turn off the gas when water comes to boil. After this, filter the water and separate the gourd and let it cool down.
- When the gourd cools down, squeeze it out by hand and remove the water completely.
- Add gourd and sugars in a pan and cook on a low flame. Keep the gourd in the center, so that it does not seem to fit in the bottom.
- When the water of gourd comes close to drying, add khoya and cashew nuts and cook it continuously.
- When the gourd grows into a freezing condition, grate the gram of cardamom in it and close the gas.
- Now, take a spoon of ghee in a flat plate and smooth the surface. After this, remove the gourd mixture into the plate and make it well with a spoon.
- add chopped pistachios on the plate and press them to equalize. keep the plate for 1 hour.
- Barley Lauki ki Burfi gourd in 1 hour will be well frozen.
- Now chop Barfi in the desired shape and enjoy it with the family. You can use it for 1 week by placing it in airtight container.
(Visited 115 times, 2 visits today)