Delicious Macaroni Fritters | Pakora Recipe for kids or evening Snack.
- Macaroni 1 cup (boiled)
- Gram flour (besan) ¼ cup
- Maggi Chicken/Vegetable Stock cube half
- Black pepper 1 tea spoon
- Green chillies 2-3 chopped (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
- Oil for fry
- In a bowl add macaroni, gram flour, green chillies and chicken/vegetable stock cube.
- Season with black pepper and salt.
- Add enough water to make a smooth thick batter.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium slow flame.
- Drop batter in hot oil like pakodas and fry from both sides until golden brown.
- Place on a absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)