- Mango – 2 (500 g)
- Milk – 1/2 liters
- Cream – 200 gm (1 cup)
- Sugar – 100 gm (1/2 cup)
- Carn floor – 2 tablespoons
How To Make Mango Ice Cream:-
- Put the milk in a heavy bottom vessel and keep it warm, save 1/4 cup of milk in the cup. The milk comes to boil until we prepare it with a common cut.
- Wash the common, peel and remove the whole pulp, keep two stitches aside (keep these pieces of mango cut into small pieces).
- Make a purée by mixing the remaining common stems and sugar.
- Make a smooth slurry by adding the cornflour in cold milk, after the boiling of the milk the cornflour mixed with the milk in boiling milk and cook the milk continuously for 5-6 minutes. The milk is ready for ice cream, turn off the gas.
- Cool the milk until it cools down.
- Take a mixture of mango puree and cream, put the cornflour mixture cold milk in puree and once it is well, mix small pieces of mango even in the mixture.
- Put the mixture in an airtight container and mix small pieces of mango in the mixture, these pieces will be very good during the mango ice cream.
- Put the container lid in the freezer for 4-8 hours. Keep in mind that the container is airtight only.
- Mango ice cha ream is ready. Whenever the ice cream is eaten, remove the ice cream container for 5 minutes before freezer.
Serve cold and cold ice cream of mango and eat.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)