Thick Mango Milkshake recipe-Rich and Creamy mango milkshake recipe with a twist of saffron and nuts.
- Mango pulp- 2 cups (Alphonso/Kesar)
- Sugar 5-6 tbsp or as per your taste
- Mango icecream- 1/2 litre
- Milk- 250 gm or 1.5 cup (chilled)
- Sweetened Condensed milk 100 gm or 1/4 cup
- Saffron (kesar)- 5-6 threads
- Cardamom powder (elaichi pwd)- 1/4 tsp
- Cashewnut-4-5 chopped
- Pistachios-4-5 chopped
- Almonds-4-5 chopped
- Mango cut in cubes 3-4 tbsp
- Glaced cherries – 3-4 for garnish (optional)
- In a blender add the milk, condensed milk, sugar, cardamom powder, mango pulp and saffron.
- Blend well until thick and frothy.
- Pour into tall glasses until ¾ th full.
- Add the Mango ice cream scoop on top.
- Garnish with the chopped almonds, cashews, pistachios, mango cubes and a cherry on top.
- Serve Chilled.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)