Do you have sleepless nights? Try Passion Fruit smoothie!! Tangy and highly aromatic passion fruit pairs well with the sweetness and buttery texture of Mango in this smoothie.
Passion fruit is high in somniferous properties; when had before going to bed helps relax and gives a restful sleep. It is also rich Vitamin C & A, Iron and Potassium, and an excellent source of fibre if consumed with the seeds. The seeds that are covered in the yellow gooey gelatinous flesh is also eatable.
- Mangoes – 150 grams
- Passion Fruit – 2 nos
- Chilled Orange Juice – 100 ml
- Ice Cubes – as required
- Sugar – as required [optional]
Preparation Steps [5 mins]
In a blender add all ingredients and blender until smooth and creamy.
Serve it either chilled and straight away or in a chilled glass* with a salted rim.
- This smoothie requires either stored in the chiller section of the fridge or served straight away. The natural sugars in the fruits start fermenting (totally safe and natural process); but this makes it taste sour.
- To chill glass, fill with ice-cubes and store in the freezer for about 10 mins.
- Shake out the ice-cubes, dip the rim of the glass in Salt and serve the smoothie in it.
- Tastes excellent with a salted rim.
(Visited 43 times, 1 visits today)