- Mango -3 (Medium Size)
- Milk-1 liters,
- Sugar- 1/2 cup,
- Cashew nuts – 7-8
- Almond- 7-8
- Pistachio- 7-8
How To Make Mango Barfi:-
- Wash the mangoes before making Rabri and peel it and take out its pulp.
- Grind it into small pieces. Along with this, take cashews, almonds, and pistachios, and peel the cardamom and grind its granules.
- Now heat the milk on high flame in a heavy frying pan. Slow down the flame when the milk starts boiling.
- When the cream of the cream is firm on milk, let it shovel from the pan, so that milk can not boil. In the meantime,
- keep the milk in the bottom of the curry and keep it running till the bottom of Kadhihi so that milk cannot be found at the bottom.
- When the amount of milk is approximately 1/3, put sugar and cardamom powder in it.
- Put half of the chopped cashew nuts, almonds and pistachios into the dry fruit pan and turn off the gas by running it well.
- After this, the mixture of half a mango put it in a mixture of milk and run it well.
- Collect your delicious Mango Rabri is ready. Let the Rabri cool down. If you want, then Rabri can also be used by cooling in the fridge.
Then garnish with the remaining dry fruits and pieces of mango and enjoy it..
(Visited 19 times, 2 visits today)