For the Koftas :
- Mutton Mince (Keema): 1/2 Kg
- 2 1/2 tblsp besan roasted
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli powder 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice 1 tsp
- Brown Onion Paste 2 tbsp
- Cashews (kaju) 6-7 (soaked and grind to fine paste)
- Salt to taste
- Fresh methi leaves 2/3 bunch
- onion 1 medium size chopped
- 1/4tsp – turmeric
- 1 tsp – red chilly paste
- 1tbsp – ginger garlic paste
- 1tsp – coriander powder
- 4-5 – green chillies
For the Koftas:
- soak Cashews,almonds,chironji,watermelon seeds in water for 1 hr and grind to smooth paste.
- Mix all the Ingredients for Koftas and grind in a blender.
- Make small equal sized balls with this mixture.
- In a wide Sauce pan boil 1 cup water gently add koftas in this,cover and cook in steam for 25-30 mins.
- Heat oil for frying in a pan and deep fry koftas till golden brown.
- In a pan heat oil, add onions fry for 3-4 mins.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, red chilly powder, coriander powder, green chillies,salt and saute for about 5 mins.
- Add methi leaves and fry until the oil seperates.
- Add the koftas mix well be careful as the koftas might break toss gently.if the water has completely dried add 2 tbsp water.
- Cover and cook for 5 mins. Serve hot with Roti/Dal and Rice.
Note:- After Washing the Minced Meat Drain and Squeeze the water completely otherwise the Koftas might split.
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)