Chutney is one of the easiest accompaniments to make – and it’s punchy flavours brings to life the food it accompanies. Now that we know the benefits of Mint, why not lavishly use it?
Mint – benefits from a wonderful fragrance
Raw Mango – sourness gives life to the Chutney and has loads of Vitamin C
Coconut – ‘Cocos Nucifera’. Early Spanish explorers called it Coco, meaning “Monkey face”, as it has three eyes on it and a hairy body resembling Monkey; were-as Nucifera meant “nut-bearing.”
- Mint – 1 bunch
- Raw Green Mango – 1 medium size
- Fresh Coconut – 100 grams grated
- Green Chilli – 4 nos
- Onion – 1 no
- Salt – to taste
Preparation [5 mins]
- Peel and cut Mango, Onion into small pieces.
- Blend to a fine paste all ingredients.
- Serve with Tikka, Kebab, Samosa, Bhajji or as you wish.
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)