Delicious Homemade Oreo Ice Cream Cake recipe made with vanilla ice cream and crushed Oreo cookies.
- 1 litre vanilla ice cream
- 3 packets oreo cookies
- 25 mini Oreo Sandwich cookies
- Keep the vanilla ice cream in room temperature for few minutes to soften.
- Put a plastic wrap into the base of a 9 inch spring form pan/ cake pan.
- Place the oreo cookies into a zip loc bag and crush using a rolling
- Once the ice cream turns soft, put 3/4th amount of the crushed cookies into the softened vanilla ice cream, mix well with a spatula.
- Pour half of the the ice cream and cookie mixture into the cake pan.
- Add the remaining crushed oreo and spread evenly.
- Add the remaining ice cream and cover with a cling film or aluminium foil.
- Keep it in the freezer for 1 hour or until half set.
- Remove from the freezer and decorate with the mini oreo sandwich cookies.
- Cover with a cling film or aluminium foil and freeze again for 6-7 hours.
- Once completely frozen, lift the ice cream cake with the cling wrap and slide it onto a serving dish.
Note :- You can also set this Ice cream cake in a deep glass dish lined with a baking sheet.
You can also use Chocolate flavoured Ice Cream in place of vanilla.