- Cottage cheese (paneer) 250 gm or 2 cups
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Onion 2 medium (finely sliced)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Tomato 2 (finely sliced)
- Yogurt beaten 1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder(lal mirch) 1 tbsp
- Turmeric (haldi) ½ tsp
- All spice powder (garam masala) 1 tsp
- Green chillies(hari mirch) 4-6 (sliced lengthwise)
- Coriander leaves(hara dhaniya) ½ cup chopped
- Dry fenugreek(kasuri methi 1 tbsp
- Cheese grated 2-3 tbsp(optional)
- Crumble or Grate Paneer cubes.
- Heat oil on tawa (griddle) and Add onion saute until translucent for 1-2 mins.
- Add ginger garlic paste and tomatoes fry for 3-4 mins stirring constantly.
- Cover and cook on low flame until tomatoes are soft.
- Now add yogurt, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala powder, green chilies and dry fenugreek, mix well.
- Add grated Paneer and cook for 4-5 mins or until oil separates.
- Add grated cheese and toss gently, Simmer for one minute.
- Garnish with green chilies, green coriander and serve with hot Naan / Roti / Bread.
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)