- Paneer(Cottage cheese) 200 gms cut in thin square cubes
- Green chutney ½ cup
Ingredients for batter:
- Gram flour (Besan) 1 cup or 100 gms
- Chilli powder (lal mirch) 1/2 tsp
- Garlic paste (Lasun) 1/4 tsp (optional)
- Chaat Masala 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Baking soda a pinch
- Cumin powder (zeera powder) 1/2 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Mix Gram flour, chilli powder, salt, garlic paste, cumin powder , Chaat masala, baking soda and water to make a thick batter.
- Preferably with hand so that no lumps are formed.
- Spread green chutney between two slices of Paneer and keep aside in a plate.
- Repeat for all sliced Paneer pieces.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Dip the paneer sandwiches into the batter and coat well with gramflour batter.
- Deep fry till golden brown on medium heat.Remove on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with Tamarind chutney /Tomato Ketchup/Green Chutney.
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)