- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3 tbsp milk at room temperature
- 1 tsp pure vanilla essence
- 150 gm or 1 1/2 cups All purpose flour (Maida)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Salt a pinch
- 3/4 cup or 150 gm granulated white sugar
- 150 gm unsalted butter at room temperature
- Preheat oven for 8/10 mins to 350 F/180 degrees C and place rack in the center of oven.
- Spray butter in a 8 to 9 inch square or round Baking pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and vanilla essence.
- In the electric mixer, with the attachment (or with a hand mixer), place the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar) and mix on low speed for about 30 seconds or until blended.
- Add butter and half of the egg mixture. Mix on low speed until the dry ingredients are mixed well.
- Increase the mixer speed to medium and beat for about two minutes, Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Gradually add the remaining egg mixture, beating for about 40 seconds after each addition to make the mixture consistency smooth.
- Make sure no lumps are left in the mixture.
- Put the batter into a greased baking pan and smooth the top with spatula .
- Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes on 180 c or until the cake is golden brown.
- Insert a toothpick in the center of the cake and check if the toothpick comes out clean the cake is baked.
- Remove the cake from the oven and keep it to rest for 10 mins and remove on a serving tray.
(Visited 152 times, 3 visits today)