- Fish fillet (skinless and boneless) – 8-12 pieces or 1 Pomfret
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper freshly grounded
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 3 tsp Lime juice
- 1/2 cup Semolina/Sooji/Rava
- 5-6 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
Green Masala –
- Ginger – 1″ piece
- Garlic – 4 cloves
- Coriander leaves – 5-8 strands
- Mint leaves – a handfulful of tender leaves
- Green Chillies – 3-4
- Apply black pepper,turmeric, ginger-garlic paste , salt , lime juice to the fish and let it marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Grind all the ingredients of Green Masala to a wet paste with less or no water.
- Smear this paste liberally on the fish on either sides.
- Add 1 tablespoon lime juice. Mix gently and leave for 30 minutes.
- Turn on the gas, place the pan and add 3-4 oil.
- Take semolina in a plate add salt to taste and roll the fish over the semolina on both the sides of the fish .
- Both side of fish should be covered with semolina.
- Once the pan is hot, place the fish on the pan and let one side cook till golden brown.
- Turn the fish carefully cook for 5-8 minutes on both the sides.
- Drizzle some lime juice and serve hot with salad or Rice and Dal.
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)