This super delicious dessert form Bengali sweet dish is made from steamed rice balls served in a rich and creamy sweetened thick milk.
- Rice -1 Bowl (baked),
- Milk -1 liters,
- Sugar – 50 grams,
- Custard Powder – 1 teaspoons,
- Pistachio- For decoration,
- Almond- for decoration.
How To Make Rice Rasmalai:-
- Grind the first ripe rice on a cob or chalk. After this, put the milk in boiling water and keep the milk boiling.
- As long as the milk is being cooked, take a little water in a bowl and put the custard powder in it.
- When the milk comes to boil, add custard powder to the milk. After this, boil the milk for 5 minutes, then add sugar to the milk and keep stirring.
- When the milk starts to thicken a little add rice ball and cook for 3-4 minute.
- When the milk is thick, turn off the gas and let it cool. When the milk is in normal temperature, keep it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove the Rasmalai from the fridge after an hour. Now your rice Rasmalai is ready.
Decorate it with chopped almonds, pistachios and serve chilled.
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)