- All purpose flour (maida) 1 and 1/2 cup
- Eggs 3
- Butter 3/4 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Baking powder 1.5 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1/4 tsp
- Raspberry or strawberry jam 6-7 tbsp
- 250 ml fresh cream, whipped
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Sift baking powder and all purpose flour well with a whisk.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy consistency.
- Add eggs one by one and continue beating to incorporate.
- Add vanilla essence and fold in the all purpose flour and mix well.
- Grease the cake pan pour mixture bake it for 30 minutes at 180 degree in preheated oven until risen and golden brown.
- The cakes should spring back when gently pushed in the middle.
- Allow it to Cool for 5 mins before taking out on a wire rack.
- Cut the cake horizontal in half.
- Spread the jam of your choice on one cake and top with the whipped cream.
- Sandwich the cakes together and dust with icing sugar.
Note :- You can bake two cakes separately and make layers with jam and cream in between.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)