Today we will be preparing Chinese style Schezwan Masala Dosa. We will add a flavour to our normal masala dosa. So follow the details below.
- Boiled potatoes 2, boiled and mashed.
- Schezwan Sauce 2 tbsp
- Cabbage – 1 cup shredded
- Capsicum -1 medium size
- Grated cheese-2 tbsp(optional)
- Dosa batter -3 cups
- Oil for making dosas
Method for preparing Schezwan Masala Dosa
- Heat oil in a wok or kadai, add cabbage and capsicum saute for a few minutes. Do not over cook the vegetables.
- The vegetables should remain crunchy. Turn off the heat.
- Add mashed potatoes and salt to taste mix well. keep aside.
- Heat a tawa, when it is hot, reduce the flame to medium, pour a ladle of dosa batter and spread it in circular motion.
- Drizzle a tsp of oil around the dosa and cook covered.
- Once the dosa is cooked and the corners start lifting up.
- Flip the dosa to the other side and cook for another 5-6 seconds.
- Flip the dosa again, spread schezwan sauce and place stuffing on the dosa ,add grated cheese if using and roll the Dosa.
- Cut the rolled dosa and serve hot with peanuts chutney and Sambar.
Note:-Add cooked noodles instead of mashed potatoes for Schezwan noodles Dosa.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)