- Whole dry red chilies – 10-12 (Soaked in hot water for 10 minutes)
- Garlic crushed and chopped– 4 tablespoons
- Oil – 5-6 tablespoons
- Ginger – 1 teaspoon, chopped finely
- Spring onion – 3 tablespoons, chopped finely (optional)
- Vinegar 1 Tsp
- Soya sauce 1 Tsp
- Sugar – 1 Tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Boil dry red chilies in ½ cup of water in a pan on medium heat.
- Let it boil for 8-10 minutes. Let it cool completely.
- Grind it into smooth paste. Keep it aside
- Heat the oil in pan on medium heat. Once hot add chopped ginger, garlic and spring onion.
- Sauté till it sweat for a minute.
- Add chilli paste. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Vinegar, Soya sauce, sugar and salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
Note:- Store schezwan sauce in refrigerator and use it as required.Add Cornflour dissolved with water to make gravy.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)