- Bread_bread slice – 06 grinding
- Sugar – 11/2 cups
- Cream / Rabri _Cream / Rabri – half cup
- Ghee – As required
- Orange color – Some drops
- Cashew nuts -1/2tablespoon (finely chopped)
- Almond – 1/2 tablespoon (finely chopped)
Method Of Making Shahi Tukda:-
- first, remove the hard part of the bread and cut them into round or triangular shape.
- Now heat pan add the ghee to a frying pan and fill the pieces of bread in it. Apply a thick layer of rabadi over the fried bread and keep them.
- Take a cup of water in the pan and cook it with sugar and color. When sugar is cooked properly, but keep in mind that if they do not get too thick, then remove them from the flame.
- Now place the bread piece on top of the flat plate and put the spin on top. Sheera should be so much that the bread crushing should be drowned. After a while, you will drink bread grinding shear.
Simply put a layer of rabadi from above and put the chopped cashew nuts in it and serve it.
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)